Ramblings of a Rubber Mouse

Monday, January 03, 2005

El añonuevo y otras cosas

Well, it's 2005. That's cool, I guess. Although, you may call me a whacked-out jerk, but I've never really seen what's so special about the new year. This year was the first time in six years I havn't been in bed by 10:00. People always put such a big emphasis on being able to put the old behind and starting over. That's nice, but... the way I see it, you should be doing that every day. Why is it that people only make resolutions at New Year's? If it was really that important to you, why don't you resolve to do it the minute you think of it? That's why I personally never make New Year's resolutions. I figure that if it's something I really should do, I set the goal right then. (If I actually get it done is something else, but at least I don't procrastinate my procrastination.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home