Ramblings of a Rubber Mouse

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Dile al Sol...

that it's too dang hot! Anyway... Not much happening. 16 credits is a bit more than I was expecting, and I'm having trouble keeping up. But for the most part I am keeping up. I'm in a couple clubs, which is cool. I'm loving my Spanish and Italian classes. And I like most of the rest. Geology is hard though. But hey...


So, I'm really looking forward to the Serenity movie coming out Friday. I just watched the series for the first time last week and it was awesome. It's one of those series' that never got the chance it desereved. Like Brimestone or Nowhere Man.


Speaking of which, NOWHERE MAN IS COMING OUT ON DVD!!!!!!!! I am so freaking psyked. It's not till December, but I figure, I've waited eight years to watch it again, I can wait a few months more.


I love UrbanDead. It's an awesome game. If you like zombies, check it out.


I was one of the questions on the Latest PCGamer podcast! That's awesome. Plus I'm glad to know that such hardcore gamers like the PCG editors aren't like most of the idiot gamers out there who are just like: "If it doesn't have killer graphics it's not worth my time." Man those idiots are morons. But hey, I guess the world needs idiots like them to make the rest of us feel smart. No?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home