Ramblings of a Rubber Mouse

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Todo está bien en Sión! ;)

Well, everything has gone pretty good for me today. It started out kinda bad. I forgot to finish a take-home quiz for Spanish and though Italian was a great class today, I kinda made an idiot of myself without meaning to. But then it got pretty good. I got all of playing cards today, so I can lay some Magic/Battletech/Rage/Magi-Nation smackdown now. Then, I bought a new Orson Scot Card book called "First Meetings in Ender's Universe" about Ender and his parents. (I didn't even know it existed before. And it was a nice complement to the Spanish Ender's Game I bought 2 days ago,) and Then went to an Orson Scott Card book signing!!!! WOO HOO!!! He explained about the EG movie a bit. (Basically, it boils down to: "If we can agree on a script, it might be out in 2-5 years. If not, no movie. Oh, and he wants Queen Latifah in the movie. He said that in the script HE wants he wrote a part for her. No joke.)
Anyway, it hasn't happened yet, but in just a few hours I'll be going to a film forum to watch and discuss "Nausicaa of the Valley of the Winds." SWEET! I am happy. Could it get any better? ('cause I know it could get worse.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home