Ramblings of a Rubber Mouse

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Ha vuelto mi musa.

Well, I've started writing again, after, like 4 months of nothing. I'm not talking about this blog, but rather my own personal writings. Yes, I suppose I am what one could call an "amatuer sci-fi/fantasy writer." Only I've never published anything and have no following. So maybe "poser" would be a more appropirate term.
Meh. I don't care. I just enjoy creating worlds and characters, and then writing about them. Some people collect stamps. It's all a matter of perspective.
So, I got a 3-week trial of City of Heroes in my PCGamer last month. It's cool, [DELETED] and we'll leave it at that. Anyway, the game itself is kinda cooler, but WoW is better and more user-friendly. But, I do have to say, City of Heroes just has the better setting. I mean, become a super-hero. You can't beat that. Maybe being a super-villian in the upcoming City of Villians will be cooler, but still...

1 Comments:

  • I always wanted to play City of Heroes, but I'm not a huge fan of games in general. I've tried to be. Oh well. Good luck with that anyway.

    And keep writing! National Novel Writing Month is coming up in November--perfect opportunity to get your novels a-flowing!

    By Blogger Krisling, at 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home