Ramblings of a Rubber Mouse

Saturday, April 15, 2006

El intentar.

Sorry... Finals and all that are messing with my free time. Well, that and the fact that I'm pretty pathetic and spend a lot of time doing nothing whatsoever when I should be doing homework.

It's times like this I'm reminded of a Simpsons quote. "Kids, you tried your hardest, and you failed miserably. The moral is: Never try." I had that written up last month on my apartment's whiteboard as the quote of the week.

It's funny how often The Simpsons is correct, even when it doesn't try to be.

Anyway... I'm sorry if I'm depressing you. This post here is more of just an outlet of my own self-frustration that I wont ever actually say to another person, face-to-face.

The internet's weird like that. You'll write out to a billion strangers stuff you would never say to their face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home