Ramblings of a Rubber Mouse

Monday, January 02, 2006

Hay que ver.

Well... To be honest, I just havn't felt like writing anything. That's why I was silent for so long. Christmas was okay, I got KOTOR, some CD's and some candy. All-in-all, a good haul. For new years, I had some guys from Quark, (the sci-fi club on campus) come over for the Cartoon Network Naruto marathon. It was cool. I broke a window in my apartment last night. It was uncool.
I didn't meant to, but I was kicking off my sandals and I guess I kicked one off a bit too hard. Oh well, I guess you havn't really lived the college experience if you havn't broken something in your apartment.
I'm still a bit out of it, so I'll try and post something a bit more in-depth later. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive. No tengais miedo.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home