Ramblings of a Rubber Mouse

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

¡Ya tengo Internet!

Hey. My internet's been back up for almost a week now. But with Thanksgiving and everything else, I havn't had much time for anything. Sorry. I will do my best to get my special project up in time. I'm not sure what to tell you until then.

Oh, wait.... Yes I do. Check out Orson Scott Card's Intergalactic Medicine Show. You won't regret it. It's a classic style sci-fi magazine, only it's done on the internet to cut down on costs, and the savings get passed onto us, the readers. It's got some great stories and columns, plus stuff by OSC himself as well as each issue will have a new story set in the universe of Ender's Game. How awesome is that?

Check it out. Be good. See you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home