Ramblings of a Rubber Mouse

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Vale... vale... ya estoy tranquilo.

Sorry about that last outburst. I was having a VERY bad day that day. Anyway... I finally have a job... of sorts. I am selling stuff on eBay for consignment fees! It's cool. I get to make money by being lazy and staying on the internet all day. And no, I'm not just selling people's random junk, either. I am actually working for a now closed hobby store that had a ton of excess products that didn't sell before they closed. Also, the owner, (a close friend of mine,) is probably going to refer me to his sister who owns a toy store here in town that has a bunch of excess, unsold products that she wants to get rid of. So, I'll be set up for a while. If you're interested, my eBay id is "wolfkind". I'm not putting everything up at once, but you should expect new items every 5-7 days.


What else? I found this cool shareware company called swiderweb software. (www.spiderwebsoftare.com) (go fig.) I've been playing the demos. I must say, I wish I had the money to register the games, because they're pretty good RPGs.

Another tiny, unheard-of shareware company is Totally Screwed Software. (http://www.totallyscrewed.net/newsite/home.htm) I played their old "Zombie Smashers X" game a while back. it's was pretty fun. Real old-school type games. Worth checking out.

So, uh... until next time. Love you all! HEY! NOT IN THAT WAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home