Ramblings of a Rubber Mouse

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Samurai Jack, temporada 3.

(Insert evil laughter here.) On Monday I got the third season of Samurai Jack on DVD. I think I can sum up my feelings in a single word: "Sweet!"

The first two seasons were amazing, and the third lives up to the reputation. I still havn't managed to watch the whole thing yet, (work keeps me too busy,) but what I have seen is just amazing. I can't wait to watch the rest.

I also got "Guapa" the fourth album by La Oreja de Van Gogh, a Spanish pop group. (Spanish as in "from Spain" and not just "Spanish language.") They're an amazing group. I personally think that overall their third album is a little better than this new one. That's not to say that it's not good. Far from it. This is an amazing album, I love it and am listening to it even as I write this post. I just happen to love the thrid album more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home