Ramblings of a Rubber Mouse

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Genios Malvados

I'm teaching my 7 year old niece how to be an evil genious. I've made her my "lieutenant" for taking over the world. I guess you could say that she's my protégé. She has quite a good evil laugh and has even come up with her own plan for taking over the world. (It was one of the first assignments I gave her after deciding to teach her the ways of James-Bond-like bad guys.) I want to share this plan with all of you, because I'm just so proud of her. (I've corrected the spelling, and some of the grammar, for ease of reading.)

"Make miniature robots and program them to take over the world. Make them to be on our side and make all of them be evil robot bunnies. Then the other people would think they're harmless and we will rule the world. Then we laugh evilly, get a palace, and laugh evilly again."


*sniff, sniff* I'm just so proud of her. She's only seven years old, and she's already come up with a good, solid, even complicated, plan to take over the world. And it was completely made up by her. So don't even think about stealing it, or I'll find you. I'm a much more experienced evil genious, and I have the experience to make you pay.


All joking aside, I really am quite surprised at how well she's progressing. I'll make a nerd out of my niece yet. She'd make a great nerd, but my sister, her mother, was one of the "popular" girls in high school. ("Popular." Now there's a word I could go on for ages about it's literal non-existance and the negative effect it has on society.) I don't think she ever came to grips with the fact that her brothers were such complete and unashamed nerds, and I doubt that she'd like her daughter becoming one either. But I'm patient, I have time. All it takes is time and knowing what hooks to use.

MAWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • WHAT!!! Leave my daughter alone with your evil bull! Just kidding. I love you little bro. And so does Halen. 9ah

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home