Ramblings of a Rubber Mouse

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Tarde, otra vez.

Bueno pues... So, let's see... Not much has been happening. I have been catching up with my school work... for the most part. Psychology not so much, but I just took a test, so for now I don't have to worry about reading those chapters. (I did rather well, 81%, considering how little of those chapters I read. In-class review and studying notes helped.)So I can work on staying caught up. If I remember correctly, the final isn't comprehensive so I don't really need to worry about those chapters at all. (*crosses fingers*). Let us hope.

What else? Well, digamos que stuff that wasn't too fun happened over the weekend, so I broke my promise to myself to not buy anything for the next month. It must be the influence of 5 sisters, but when I get depressed I tend to buy things. (Books, mostly.)
The campus bookstore also is trying to get rid of most of its surplus DVDs and CDs. There were some tempting DVDs that I almost bought, but decided against. But there were two CDs that, at 30% off, were just too tempting. The soundtracks to The Good, The Bad and the Ugly; and Stubbs the Zombie. I love both of these. Very good purchases.

That's about it. Other than that I'm making cookies tommorow. I love making cookies. The making is almost as fun as the eating them afterwards.

Have fun. I know I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home